The NOW Omega-3 Fish Oil can be very effective in the maintenance of your cardiovascular health. Consumption of this supplement regularly can keep you active and reduces the risk of coronary heart disease. It is a cholesterol-free and molecularly distilled supplement. It is a dietary supplement that ensures easy digestion. Formulated with omega 3 fatty acids which are best known for EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) lowers down the risk of any cardiac related health problems. It reduces the formation of plaque in arteries, thus managing the blood pressure. It reduces the risk of abnormal heart rhythm and deaths due to sudden heart attacks. Regular consumption of omega-3 fish oil also boosts your brain power and improves cognitive functioning. So what are you waiting for? Bring home this supplement and enjoy a healthy cardiovascular health and lead a normal and active life.
What is Omega 3 and types of Omega 3?
- One of the most well-known benefits of consuming Omega 3 is the way it lowers the risk factors of heart disease. Taking an adequate amount of Omega 3 in your diet lowers high triglycerides, regulates sculptor, lowers high blood pressure, prevents plaque buildup, reduces metabolic syndrome symptoms and prevents blood clots.
- Anxiety and depression are one of the most common mental health issues in the world today. Getting a good amount of Omega 3 can positively affect your brain and mental health. It is effective in combating anxiety and depression.
- Inflammation is the root of most diseases and can lead to major illness. Taking enough omega 3 can reduce inflammation.
- Taking enough omega 3 during pregnancy is good for the brain and development of a child. It offers various health benefits to the child including higher intelligence, less behavioural problems, lower the risk of autism, development delay and ADHD.
- Omega 3 plays a special role in keeping the retina of the eye healthy. It also helps to prevent blindness and impairment.
- Omega 3 supplements intake is associated with a lowered risk of asthma in both young adults and children.
- Omega 3 can improve joint and bone health by providing enough amount of calcium to the bones. Patients suffering from osteoporosis and arthritis can reduce joint pain and increase grip strength by taking omega 3s supplements.